HealthQuest offers a variety of trainers and instructors with a wide range of interests and expertise. Appointments can be made at the HealthQuest Sales Desk. To find a trainer or instructor that is right for you, please our Fitness Director, Mary Anne Schaffer at 254-7200 ext 109 or email@example.com
HealthQuest Personal Trainers have completed an extensive “in house” personal training program, which requires basic knowledge of anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, nutrition, and program design. They each have demonstrated in-depth knowledge of the HealthQuest fitness equipment and programs offered. These trainers are qualified to design effective programs tailored to meet the individual needs and goals. They are required to hold one nationally recognized certification or show proof of current preparation courses for certification.
HealthQuest Master Trainers have a minimum of 5 vears experience in specialized programs for specific sports, fitness, special populations and injury management. Many of these trainers hold degrees in exercise physiology, kinesiology, physical education, or related fields. These highly qualified Master Trainers often coordinate with health care practitioners to individually tailor effective programs.
Massage increases blood flow to tired and aching muscles. It can release scar tissue from an injury and it’s a great way to alleviate tension and allow your mind to relax.
HealthQuest Massage Therapists provide Therapeutic (Swedish) or Sports Massage. Our therapists have attended nationally recognized schools requiring over 500 hours of training in body work along with courses in anatomy and human movement.
Rules and Policies
- Parent or legal guardian must sign child/children in and out of the facility and must be on the HealthQuest premises at all times while using the Kids Klub. Please notify child care staff if someone other than you will be picking up your child/children.
- There is a time limit for children in Kids Klub. This time limit is two hours per day. Failure to adhere to this time limit will result in a double charge and/or denial of future use of this service.
- Please do not bring your child to our facility if they are showing any signs of Illness i.e. rash, runny nose, persistent cough, diarrhea, or fever.
- Kids Klub employees are not required to change diapers, handle excessive crying or behavior problems. An employee will retrieve your from your activity if your child needs you.
- The HealthQuest Kids Klub mission is to provide a safe, fun and colorful play area for children while parents are exercising.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our Kids Klub, please contact our HealthQuest Child Care Manager, Amparo Calderon at 254-7200 ext 111